Salam Kasih Dan Sayang
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin To all my readers, silent and active. (LOL. sempat lagi tu...)
Kalau terkasar bahasa or tersinggung rasa, I ask for forgiveness from the bawah bawah of my jantung (=P).
Lots of love and virtual kisses,
The Deported Sminky Wombat ( I choose to be a wombat on this auspicious occasion just because) & Juju In the Land Down Under.
Image taken from Geocities.
P.s. PleaseLeaveMeARayaGreetingEvenIfYouWishToRemainAnonymous.*Bows*
IThankYouInAdvance.=)


9 Comments:
Selamat Hari Raya!!
Hehe... I couldnt find ur comment section the other day tutah i wished u happy raya on my site plg :P
Maaf Zahir dan Batin, hope ur not missing home too much =)
Hugs and Kishes,
MockingBird xoxox
Hehe. Thanks Huns. I am missing home like kraaaazzzeee!
But it will pass. Hope you will have a good one ;)
Xoxoxoxox
Hello... lina brustu here.. =) hehe
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri...
Maaf Zahir & Batin..
Hope u enjoy ure raya...
Harlow!! =D Thankies thankies =)
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin to you and hope you enjoy your's as well!
=D
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin lengs!
Don't miss home too much! Hehe.
xoxoxo.
Selamat Hari Raya Wombat! :D
Maaf Zahir & Batin. Hope you have a good one this year:).
SS:Hehe. Will try not to ;)
Nynx: And hope you will have a good one too! =D
Selamat Hari Raya Sminky! ^_^
Late but better than never. :P
Be happy & safe! *huggss*
Mich: Thank you dearie ;) Raya is one month so you're not late at all. lol *hugs*
Ka Sas: Hehe. I was thinking, masa'elah ani apa har? LOL. Masalah panyaaa..tuu naahh...alum batah balik udah tia lupa malay. Huhuh. Malu eh. Thankies! Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin =D
Post a Comment
<< Home