Say Halo To Juju
[edit] I just realised that Explorer browsers were unable to view my Juju. Problem fixed! =) Click on her! Maker her purrrrrr. Hehe. [/edit]
Juju is my pet tiger. She's just at the bottom right corner of the page. Move your mouse on her or all over and she will give a respond. And she purrs if you hold your mouse on her for a while. ~Kurrrr~
She's adorable innit? =)
Why the name Juju? I don't know. That name popped into my head instantly when I saw her. I thought, why not? =) Sounds very Japanese-ey though.
Put a smile on someone's face and adopt a virtual pet now.
They even have Llamas. How fantastic is that?
If I could adopt a real pet, I would choose a wombat and call it
Wally the Wombat. Wally, if you're reading this, you should take it as a compliment because I named a cute-cuddly-furry animal after you. After all you are cuddly and furry but definitely not cute. LOL. I jest. You know I lab you Wally Cow.
If you could adopt a real life animal as a pet, what would it be?
Give me creative answers.
By the by, why is Llama spelt with double "L"s. Why not just one "L"? Hmm...
Juju is my pet tiger. She's just at the bottom right corner of the page. Move your mouse on her or all over and she will give a respond. And she purrs if you hold your mouse on her for a while. ~Kurrrr~
She's adorable innit? =)
Why the name Juju? I don't know. That name popped into my head instantly when I saw her. I thought, why not? =) Sounds very Japanese-ey though.
Put a smile on someone's face and adopt a virtual pet now.
They even have Llamas. How fantastic is that?
If I could adopt a real pet, I would choose a wombat and call it

Wally the Wombat. Wally, if you're reading this, you should take it as a compliment because I named a cute-cuddly-furry animal after you. After all you are cuddly and furry but definitely not cute. LOL. I jest. You know I lab you Wally Cow.
If you could adopt a real life animal as a pet, what would it be?
Give me creative answers.
By the by, why is Llama spelt with double "L"s. Why not just one "L"? Hmm...


3 Comments:
Hahahaha I've been playing with Juju for the past five minutes, apparently she got so excited, she even ate the cursor. I kid you not! LOL
she seems to like it when i stroke her bottom heehee
Ka: LOL. She ate mine too! Feisty little thing isnt she?
HD: Hahahahahaha. Just her bottom? ;) She purrs! Its so cute! Gotta love Juju!
Post a Comment
<< Home