Tallebudgera
A mouth full innit?
I had a wonderful weekend. Now I am burnt. I bypass the stage of getting an even tan and when straight to bbq charcoal. Such a lovely colour I am.
Last night I met up with Christie for our weekly coffee session and she commented on my skin colour. Conversation went as follow:
ROFL. Oh my. Only true friends will tell it straight as they see it. Gotta love her =D
Should I risk describing my weekend again? I know i should just type it on notepad and cut and paste. But i can't be arsed really so here goes.
We departed from Uni grounds around Friday afternoon. I sat next to Vanessa so that was alright. Despite staying together and seeing each other 24/7, we never ran out of topics to talk about. One of the topics included our bestmates and how we got together with them. My favourite topic!! My Monky Lobin Girls!! I told her, in case of emergencies, always call Mells, Ka Liz AND Bee. They are on speed dial. ROFL. I LAB YOU GIRLIES!!
Reached Tallebudgera around 6 ish. Our rooms were just 2 mins away from the beach! Yee haw! We were assigned to our rooms. I shared with Vanessa, Nina, Yulia, Yelena and Morgan. The latter is from America and the rest were Germans. Morgan was the wet blanket of the trip. So much dramas!
Anyhoo, we had a bbq by the beach for dinner. The meat was halal. I was so excited when I found out! I grabbed two burgers and a hotdog. That didnt sit well later that night.Luan tamak bah! The plan after dinner was going down to Surfers to check out the clubbing scene. We stopped by at the Irish pub before heading off to the club. Since I wasnt so keen on sitting around and watching everyone getting drunk, I went down to the beach and took a stroll, enjoying the cool night breeze, with sand in between my toes and water up to my ankles.
How I miss Hardy so much...Sigh.
Went clubbing yada yada yada. Ironically, I met some of Hardy's friends at the club. WHAT ARE THE ODDS? Seriously. But they were the cool bunch. They were not so inquisitive like the rest. Its like.."Aights, we cool yo." LOL. Cematu lah. The music selection was good. They played a bit of everything so the variation was there. Reached 'home' around 5am. The guys decided to take a short dip in the sea. Gila. Sajuk yo. Yelena took piccies of them stripping to their undies. LOL. Gatal kamu kan meliat? =P
Saturday morning onwards, we were pretty much beach whales. From the morning, right up to 6pm. We were on the beach literally. We went out to get some lunch then went back straight to the beach. And you wonder how I got so dark. LOL. We even took an afternoon nap on the beach! Aahh.. bliss. The girls were in their bikinis and I was in my singlets and shorts. So my tan lines look weird. lol.
In the evening we went to get some din din at Surfers again. While the rest went to the Irish pub again for some more drinking, I grabbed a Starbucks and went to the beach and joined Nina and some other people for a nice quiet evening by the waters. Again, I was missing Hardy. But then I had good company so that distracted my thoughts. I joined the gang at the pub much later. We decided to not go clubbing that night just because.
I woke up early the next day so I could catch the sunrise. It was beautiful :) Cam-whored at the beach. OF COURSE. Lol. I dodged a couple of dogs as well. I collected some sticks before I settled on my spot and whenever a dog decides to wander my way, I throw a stick as far as I could. By the time it caught it, the owner would've caught up to him/her/it. Make sense. Antams.
We departed around 10ish and reached Twmba around 1ish. The trip back home was not that exciting. I sat next to Yulia who is such a delightful company. Such a drama queen she is compare to I. But it's all good ;)
All in all, twas a good weekend. I got sick of everyone come Sunday but I was told that was normal. Hahah. Too much of a good thing is bad as well apparently.
Well kiddies that was pretty much my weekend. Am posting up pictures at my album.
It's password protected of course. Will post a few here. So if you want the password, you know where to holla ;)
Toodles y'all!
I had a wonderful weekend. Now I am burnt. I bypass the stage of getting an even tan and when straight to bbq charcoal. Such a lovely colour I am.
Last night I met up with Christie for our weekly coffee session and she commented on my skin colour. Conversation went as follow:
C: You look brown.
Me: I have dark skin, in case you havent notice. LOL.
C: No, no, you look very brown.
Me: Oh?
C: Yeah, I think you look black actually.
ROFL. Oh my. Only true friends will tell it straight as they see it. Gotta love her =D
Should I risk describing my weekend again? I know i should just type it on notepad and cut and paste. But i can't be arsed really so here goes.
We departed from Uni grounds around Friday afternoon. I sat next to Vanessa so that was alright. Despite staying together and seeing each other 24/7, we never ran out of topics to talk about. One of the topics included our bestmates and how we got together with them. My favourite topic!! My Monky Lobin Girls!! I told her, in case of emergencies, always call Mells, Ka Liz AND Bee. They are on speed dial. ROFL. I LAB YOU GIRLIES!!
Reached Tallebudgera around 6 ish. Our rooms were just 2 mins away from the beach! Yee haw! We were assigned to our rooms. I shared with Vanessa, Nina, Yulia, Yelena and Morgan. The latter is from America and the rest were Germans. Morgan was the wet blanket of the trip. So much dramas!
Anyhoo, we had a bbq by the beach for dinner. The meat was halal. I was so excited when I found out! I grabbed two burgers and a hotdog. That didnt sit well later that night.Luan tamak bah! The plan after dinner was going down to Surfers to check out the clubbing scene. We stopped by at the Irish pub before heading off to the club. Since I wasnt so keen on sitting around and watching everyone getting drunk, I went down to the beach and took a stroll, enjoying the cool night breeze, with sand in between my toes and water up to my ankles.
How I miss Hardy so much...Sigh.
Went clubbing yada yada yada. Ironically, I met some of Hardy's friends at the club. WHAT ARE THE ODDS? Seriously. But they were the cool bunch. They were not so inquisitive like the rest. Its like.."Aights, we cool yo." LOL. Cematu lah. The music selection was good. They played a bit of everything so the variation was there. Reached 'home' around 5am. The guys decided to take a short dip in the sea. Gila. Sajuk yo. Yelena took piccies of them stripping to their undies. LOL. Gatal kamu kan meliat? =P
Saturday morning onwards, we were pretty much beach whales. From the morning, right up to 6pm. We were on the beach literally. We went out to get some lunch then went back straight to the beach. And you wonder how I got so dark. LOL. We even took an afternoon nap on the beach! Aahh.. bliss. The girls were in their bikinis and I was in my singlets and shorts. So my tan lines look weird. lol.
In the evening we went to get some din din at Surfers again. While the rest went to the Irish pub again for some more drinking, I grabbed a Starbucks and went to the beach and joined Nina and some other people for a nice quiet evening by the waters. Again, I was missing Hardy. But then I had good company so that distracted my thoughts. I joined the gang at the pub much later. We decided to not go clubbing that night just because.
I woke up early the next day so I could catch the sunrise. It was beautiful :) Cam-whored at the beach. OF COURSE. Lol. I dodged a couple of dogs as well. I collected some sticks before I settled on my spot and whenever a dog decides to wander my way, I throw a stick as far as I could. By the time it caught it, the owner would've caught up to him/her/it. Make sense. Antams.
We departed around 10ish and reached Twmba around 1ish. The trip back home was not that exciting. I sat next to Yulia who is such a delightful company. Such a drama queen she is compare to I. But it's all good ;)
All in all, twas a good weekend. I got sick of everyone come Sunday but I was told that was normal. Hahah. Too much of a good thing is bad as well apparently.
Well kiddies that was pretty much my weekend. Am posting up pictures at my album.
It's password protected of course. Will post a few here. So if you want the password, you know where to holla ;)
Toodles y'all!


3 Comments:
Aww sounds like you had an amzing weekend in the sun!! What I wouldn't give for some of that right now instead of all this ice and rain and manky days =P
Anyways you look gorgeous in the pics as always, especially that one of you in the pink top by the beach, your hair looks fantastic! I jeles now lol =D
*hugs*
F xxx
Sunkissed.
Gorgeous pics huns. heheh although I got the sneak preview on Sunday :p
Yar Huntress is right. I miss the sun, sand and surf. There is another thing starting with S that I miss but I wont say lol :p I also miss prawns but I don't know why that's relevant.
Seriously I am not a winter climate girl. I am a through and through beach bum. I can spend hours and hours on the beach without a care in the world. least of all my skin. I es miss surfing :(
DAMN UK WEATHER AND ITS FAKE SUN!
I go there horrr?
hehe u had fun bunny, its good to see you out and about enjoying the simpler things in life.
Labs youuu
xoxoo
oooh yes udang and ketam and ikan salai and all tht...
sini nada bah =(
Post a Comment
<< Home