So what gitu loh?
I went out last night with Vanessa and some other friends of mine I made during orientation. Mostly europeans. Including h.a.w.t Argentinian boy who becamse not-so-hawt anymore. Please read on to find out why.
Vanessa told me the girls were coming over to have some drinks before we head off to the club. But last minute, the boys decided to tag along as well. Pretty much it was a full house. Had a few laughs here and there. I didnt want to go out that night, but Vanessa insisted that I needed to socialise in order to over come the mellow mood. LOL. Very observant she is.
It was quite amusing to see that the boys mostly drank while the girls (including myself) mostly fagged. So whilst the guys were exchanging drinking stories in the living room, the girls were polluting the air at the back yard. LOL. Nice.
At one point we were discussing about our younger siblings and how over-protective we can be at times. Yelena said that her mother bought her younger brother a 12-pack condoms for Christmas as he asked for it. While Yelena couldn't stomach the fact that her 16 year old brother was getting sexually active, she said that she was relieved that he was practising safe sex.
Meanwhile Vanessa said that she still can't accept the fact that her little sister has started dating. She dreaded giving her the safe-sex-morning-after-pill talk. I suppose if I had a little sister I would feel the same.
The boys mentioned that if their little sister had been hurt, they would gladly pound the good-for-nothing boyfriend into a pulp. And there were afew moves which are too sensitive to type. LOL.
I would taing my Little Pau's telinga if I know what he had been up to with a girl. I swear. Then after that I would taing the girl's telinga for being a *insert appropriate noun* ROFL. I should talk. Hahahah.
We of course were being hypocrites. If it was okay for us to do so, then why is it not for our siblings? Because we are in denial. We want to preserve what little innocence that is left in the society. If we are corrupted ourselves, then we want to prevent our young ones from following our steps.
But really, how much power do we have over them? The only way they will learn life is through experiencing all the hurt and pain, the love, the ups and the downs, and so on and so forth bla de bla de bla (me being intellectual there.)
Albeit I would love my Little Pau to stay little, he can't. Soon he will learn that girls don't have germs and will like to exchange saliva with them (EEWWWW!) OKAY. STOP.
Basically Little Pau will be Big Pau. Big Pau no fun.
Solution? Have Little Paus' of my own! Clever no?
I digress. We left for the club soon after 10. Sang badly along the way because some of the guys were drunk. They started bellowing "It's Raining Men" and "Lady Marmalade". That was when I doubt their sexuality preferences. LOL. But heck. It's all good,innit?
Met a few of Hardy's friends at the club. Twas abit annoying because they were a wee bit too inquisitive.
OH LUD! Just because he left for a couple of months does not mean I stop living. Im not the 'I-shall-live-the-life-of-a-nun-because-I-dont-have-him-beside-me' type. Puh-leasee.
And plus, he knew because I emailed him that I was going out.
So kay-poh one I tell you. Haiya.
Anyways, digressing again.
Argentinian hottie. Focus.
He tried to kiss me a couple of time on the dance floor. And at every attempt, I shove his face and he got to kiss my palms instead. This happened too frequent for his liking. Hmph. Pikir apa aku ani.
In between dances, he went to buy a beer and decided that it would look good down my back. And so he poured a bit of his beer down my back. On my silk top.
Oh.someone.please.stop.me.from.killing.him.
OOOHHH. Hell hath no fury like Sminky's scorn. I was about to kick him in the groin. Instead I gave him a big shove. He almost fell if it wasnt for the pillar behind him. Damn that pillar, why didnt it move?? *waves fist*
So yes, that is why I dont fancy him anymore. Aside from that stupid incident, I enjoyed my time with my new-found friends. Vanessa and I gossiped over coffee when we got back before we call it quits for the night.
Despite having a good time with my friends, I couldnt help feeling abit mellow because Hardy poops wasnt there to protect me from stupid men as such. I have yet to get use to that, don't I?
Slowly my pet..slowly..=)
Lots of hugs to my commenters in the previous post. Yes E, that includes you as well. Thanks for the moral support everyone, it is much appreciated =)
What post would be complete without a few cam-whore moments? ;)
Cheers everyone!
Vanessa told me the girls were coming over to have some drinks before we head off to the club. But last minute, the boys decided to tag along as well. Pretty much it was a full house. Had a few laughs here and there. I didnt want to go out that night, but Vanessa insisted that I needed to socialise in order to over come the mellow mood. LOL. Very observant she is.
It was quite amusing to see that the boys mostly drank while the girls (including myself) mostly fagged. So whilst the guys were exchanging drinking stories in the living room, the girls were polluting the air at the back yard. LOL. Nice.
At one point we were discussing about our younger siblings and how over-protective we can be at times. Yelena said that her mother bought her younger brother a 12-pack condoms for Christmas as he asked for it. While Yelena couldn't stomach the fact that her 16 year old brother was getting sexually active, she said that she was relieved that he was practising safe sex.
Meanwhile Vanessa said that she still can't accept the fact that her little sister has started dating. She dreaded giving her the safe-sex-morning-after-pill talk. I suppose if I had a little sister I would feel the same.
The boys mentioned that if their little sister had been hurt, they would gladly pound the good-for-nothing boyfriend into a pulp. And there were afew moves which are too sensitive to type. LOL.
I would taing my Little Pau's telinga if I know what he had been up to with a girl. I swear. Then after that I would taing the girl's telinga for being a *insert appropriate noun* ROFL. I should talk. Hahahah.
We of course were being hypocrites. If it was okay for us to do so, then why is it not for our siblings? Because we are in denial. We want to preserve what little innocence that is left in the society. If we are corrupted ourselves, then we want to prevent our young ones from following our steps.
But really, how much power do we have over them? The only way they will learn life is through experiencing all the hurt and pain, the love, the ups and the downs, and so on and so forth bla de bla de bla (me being intellectual there.)
Albeit I would love my Little Pau to stay little, he can't. Soon he will learn that girls don't have germs and will like to exchange saliva with them (EEWWWW!) OKAY. STOP.
Basically Little Pau will be Big Pau. Big Pau no fun.
Solution? Have Little Paus' of my own! Clever no?
I digress. We left for the club soon after 10. Sang badly along the way because some of the guys were drunk. They started bellowing "It's Raining Men" and "Lady Marmalade". That was when I doubt their sexuality preferences. LOL. But heck. It's all good,innit?
Met a few of Hardy's friends at the club. Twas abit annoying because they were a wee bit too inquisitive.
"What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be at home?"
"Aren't you sad he left? You dont look sad"
"You didn't come here with another boy did you?"
"Does Hardy know you're out tonight?"
"If he doesn't I will tell him."
OH LUD! Just because he left for a couple of months does not mean I stop living. Im not the 'I-shall-live-the-life-of-a-nun-because-I-dont-have-him-beside-me' type. Puh-leasee.
And plus, he knew because I emailed him that I was going out.
So kay-poh one I tell you. Haiya.
Anyways, digressing again.
Argentinian hottie. Focus.
He tried to kiss me a couple of time on the dance floor. And at every attempt, I shove his face and he got to kiss my palms instead. This happened too frequent for his liking. Hmph. Pikir apa aku ani.
In between dances, he went to buy a beer and decided that it would look good down my back. And so he poured a bit of his beer down my back. On my silk top.
Oh.someone.please.stop.me.from.killing.him.
OOOHHH. Hell hath no fury like Sminky's scorn. I was about to kick him in the groin. Instead I gave him a big shove. He almost fell if it wasnt for the pillar behind him. Damn that pillar, why didnt it move?? *waves fist*
So yes, that is why I dont fancy him anymore. Aside from that stupid incident, I enjoyed my time with my new-found friends. Vanessa and I gossiped over coffee when we got back before we call it quits for the night.
Despite having a good time with my friends, I couldnt help feeling abit mellow because Hardy poops wasnt there to protect me from stupid men as such. I have yet to get use to that, don't I?
Slowly my pet..slowly..=)
Lots of hugs to my commenters in the previous post. Yes E, that includes you as well. Thanks for the moral support everyone, it is much appreciated =)
What post would be complete without a few cam-whore moments? ;)
Cheers everyone!






1 Comments:
I'm over protective too. My younger sister is 13 this year, and I told her not to have boyfriend till maybe 19, when i got mine at 16. haha! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home