Snuffleuphagus
Sniffles and incessant coughing is the first and foremost symptom of a grave ailment.
I am very much convinced that I am allergic to uni and studying.
I mean, it has only been two days of uni and I have been sneezing like Sneezy (=P ) non-stop. If I keep up this habit, sooner or later my brains will come out of my nose.
Im sirrius (sp! I got that from her =P )
Nyeh. Me is going to bed now. That's the only way to stop sneezing my brains out.
I am very much convinced that I am allergic to uni and studying.
I mean, it has only been two days of uni and I have been sneezing like Sneezy (=P ) non-stop. If I keep up this habit, sooner or later my brains will come out of my nose.
Im sirrius (sp! I got that from her =P )
Nyeh. Me is going to bed now. That's the only way to stop sneezing my brains out.


3 Comments:
/hands over kleenex.
So were you like sneezing when we were chatting last night? hehe
Im allergic to man earrings but its all gooc cos you said they stopped production.
Heheh hope u feel better todeh.
Dress warmer bah, anie mcm nda cukup kain. (lol i sound like my mum there)
hehe take care
xoox
aww hope you get well soon hun...
lol altho my friend did tell me this interesting fact:
Apparently if a woman sneezes 7 times consecutively she gets an.. uh... orgasm? ;o)
Haha.. any comments?
Hugs!
Fxxx
Smelly Melly: LOL. Thank God they stop making them aye? Id be sneezing consecutively 7 times..hmm..maybe that's not such a bad idea at all! LOL! SMACK THE CAT! NOW! NOW! xoxoxo
Fina: I so far i only got to 3. hahaha. Atu pun rasanya my jantung kan terkeluar. apatah lagi 7. LOL. Mati kali..but die with a smile perhaps? ROFL! Thanks huns ;) xoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home