Sunday, March 05, 2006

Help?


Im open for any suggestions.

My earring holder can't take the burden no more. And I find myself frustrated everytime I can't find the other pair of the earrings I wanted to wear.

Help?

5 Comments:

Blogger ~MockingBird~ said...

lol!!
my earrings holder is overloaded too!
Get a new one and hang half ur earrings on the old one and other half on the new one?
Hope you're feeling better btw =)

F xxx

6/3/06 02:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg sucha beautiful collection! aku suka!

erm. pakai semua ka. semua lawa bah. hehehehehe!

6/3/06 09:19  
Blogger Dini Arisha said...

haha i know how!! post some of them all the way to Brunei to me!!! :D smart innit?

6/3/06 12:36  
Blogger Melly said...

hahahahaha gila.

Lawa eh.

I WANT.

Remind me not to get you earrings for your birthday :p

Lubs lubs btw use tissues and not your tshirt next time k *BUGS*

xoxo

6/3/06 13:59  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Fina: Hehe. Why didn't I think of that. Thing was, that earring holder was a birthday gift. Since then I havent found any nice ones. Heh. Im feeling much better thank you and hope you are too!

*Hugs*

Lish: LOL. Pakai semua?? Dimana kan ku gantung lai? ROFL. Well, Bee hanged two earrings in one hole. I was like WTF? She said, if it fits, why not. She had a nasty analogy for it though which I will not mention. LOL.

HD: Lol. very smart one lah you. Post to you, then that's a reason to get some more. ROFL.

Melly: Earrings are good!! Btw, Im wearing the necklace you gave and I is loving the attention. ROFL. You have good taste woman, undeniably!

Urm, booger spots dried up..eewww! payah kan cuci. hehe. Thanks for cheering me up.. I lab you muchos muchos muchos!

xoxo

April: It fell down a couple of times actually. LOL. too heavy!!

Ka Sas: Hahahahaha. Erm, excess kali you think? Hahahah.

7/3/06 13:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home