Tuesday, March 14, 2006

*%$#@!!!

YEARGHH!!!

PHAT AND THE BOHENG BANAR EH!!

I wrote this really really really long post and then my browser decide to freeze and now all is lost!!

Mana menyumpah tu. Baie banar eh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

smesh. I hate it when that happens.

Like bugger all. lol

xoxo

14/3/06 19:53  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Smesh and Nyar!!

Nyarrr I say!! Nyaaarrr! LOL.

Oookkaaayy..someone needs anger management classes. ROFL.

xoxoxox

14/3/06 23:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i type my post on notepad first. then save. then cut and paste. supaya nda frust menungging if the browser decides to crap up on me. hehe! :D

xoxo

15/3/06 07:30  
Blogger Melly said...

i just noticed the words on your header layout.

who would have a thigh of blue?

Are we talking smurfs here kah?

hehehe sorry random, bah post eh :D

hehe xoxoxoxo

15/3/06 13:36  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Lish: You smart cookie! LOL. Btw, am loving your pics in Berlin. Siok usulnya! xoxox

Mellsie Boo: Hmmm..that never occur to me..hahahhah You har! Always make me think one. Dont lah weii..sakit my blain! Miss youuu! I no see you online :( boooo

xoxox

15/3/06 22:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home