Move..Moving..Moved!
Ladies and Gents, I have moved.
But it is a bit lonely.
And I have a pig for a housemate.
No, not a 'real' pig. Pfft. ;P
But a clutterbug.
There fridge was taken over by moulds. A WHOLE CLAN.
I had to clean the fridge out before I put my food in.
A whole CLAN. No, Im not exaggerating.
My phone and internet are not connected yet.
Will be back soon.
Sigh. I despise clutterbugs.
On a brighter note : Poops did my eyebrows two days ago.
LOL. *wiggles eyebrows*
He did a good job.
I recommend him to all my friends.
No, not my blog sillies.
Move houses. :P
I like my new unit. I get the biggest room and my own toilet.But it is a bit lonely.
And I have a pig for a housemate.
No, not a 'real' pig. Pfft. ;P
But a clutterbug.
There fridge was taken over by moulds. A WHOLE CLAN.
I had to clean the fridge out before I put my food in.
A whole CLAN. No, Im not exaggerating.
My phone and internet are not connected yet.
Will be back soon.
Sigh. I despise clutterbugs.
On a brighter note : Poops did my eyebrows two days ago.
LOL. *wiggles eyebrows*
He did a good job.
I recommend him to all my friends.


2 Comments:
see... that's what boyfriends are for. lol.
I should train Pepe to blow dry my hair for me no?
miss you lots.
xoxo
I didnt know boyfriends could be that useful :p
Must get me one that can give me a manicure.
lol
xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home