Hiccup
My laptop died on me last night.
I was doing my assignment.
And I didnt do anything to it.
Which was due today.
All my raw data gone.
If someone asks me one more time why I didnt back up my data I will kill you.
I swear I will.
Don't tempt me.
I sent it for repairs today.
Hopefully they can retrieve my data.
And my pictures.
All my pictures with Poops and the girls.
I need my data. My lab results.
My graphs.
I need that to pass.
I will go die now.
I was doing my assignment.
And I didnt do anything to it.
Which was due today.
All my raw data gone.
If someone asks me one more time why I didnt back up my data I will kill you.
I swear I will.
Don't tempt me.
I sent it for repairs today.
Hopefully they can retrieve my data.
And my pictures.
All my pictures with Poops and the girls.
I need my data. My lab results.
My graphs.
I need that to pass.
I will go die now.


7 Comments:
Okay, I'm freaked now...
Talk about coincidences.
seriously. My computer also went kaput and I didn't back up any of the IMPORTANT data on it EITHER.
I'm hoping Pepe will be able to revive it. seriously. :(
Btw lai, I hope you get everything back. I know how you feel. I'm crying for the both of
us.
xoxo
Ka liz
Ehem.
You both ah :(
Well I hope you did what we talked about i.e. try to retrace all that raw data. But really really hope you get it all back.
*fingers crossed*
xoxo
Aiiiyaaa sorry to hear about your lappie...hope you get everything back :S.
awhh mayn :S *hugs* hope you get all your important stuff back *hugs again* hope that makes you feel better :) xx.
Oh ducky sis!
That sucks!!! >_< Hope it'll be repaired soon or else... *takes out a sharp katana*
*HUGS!*
crap =S
Hope it goes well for you
*hugs*
Fina xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home