Saturday, February 11, 2006

The B's in my life.

[edit: Translation for my Ducky Mich ;) Though it sounds a bit weird. LOL. Love you!]

Chatting with B and Double B simultaneously:

B: Me hungry. Havent eaten the whole day.
Me: Agatah makan. Kebuluran karang.
(translationg: Go eat. You're going to starve if you don't.)

On another window:

Double B: Eh, lapar ku eh. Nda ku makan sehari ani.
(T: Im hungry. I havent eaten the whole day)
Me: (eh, baru jua B cakap lapar, anak ani lagi lapar. Ko-in-si-den) Makan tah dang, keboloran ka'ang. (Girl, go eat. You're going to starve if you don't.)

Back to B:

Me: My friend just said the same thing. That she was hungry. Same time as you did.
B: Oooh! Ask her if she missed sembahyang jumaat (Friday prayers) as well. LOL. (Because he did miss it) (Ducky, Friday prayers are meant for men only)


Back to Double B:

Me: Eh dang, ko miss sembahyang jumaat jua?
(Eh girl, you missed the friday prayers as well?)
Double B: *banggang emoticon* Ko kambang.
(Confuse emoticon. You're silly)
Double B: Palau ko kah.
(Are you high?)
Double B: Apa plang aku sembahyang jumaat. Sadar ko dang?
(Why should i do the friday prayers? Are you okay?)
Me: Hahahahahaha. Nda bah, saja tanya.
(Hahahaha. Nope, just asking.)
Double B: *geleng kepala emoticon* Kompom palau. Iatah akibat nya tu kalau komputar masuk spital. Aku pon catu kali. Hahaha. (*shook head* Comfirm you're high. I suppose that's what happens when your computer is in the hospital. I would be like you probably.)

Back to B:

*Copy and Paste the above conversation*

B: Huahhahahahahahahah
B: Huahahahahahahahaha
B: Di tanya jua eh.
(You asked?)
Me: Bah, you suruh tanya. Me tanya lah.
(You told me to ask, I asked.)
B: Palau you ani eh.
(You're high.)
Me: Orang bisai di ucap palau. Nda baik eh.
(Im not high. Im fine. You're not nice.)
B: Hahahahahahaha. Cute you ani eh.
(Hahahaha. You're cute.)
Me: Andangnya pon.
(I know.)

LOL. Sapa palau? =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! I must learn Malay cuz can't understand that... *sniff*

Miss ya, my dear ducky sis! Be safe & happy! ^_^

12/2/06 20:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home