The Aunty came for a visit
No, not that aunty, the other aunty.
Oh Lord, I was in so much pain. My back hurts, my legs hurts, my tummy hurts, my head hurts. Pokoknya sih, segala-galanya bisa dong. Slight movement sends thousands of jolts racing through my body with a force of a million watts. And then I become spastic.
So i stayed the better part of the day in bed, in my comfy oversized jammies, moaning to Poops via sms that no one was there to rub my back and my belly and make me hot tea. Yes, yes, I am an attention seeker at this time of the month.
After shedding a few tears, I remembered I still have that yucky chinese herbal tea I bought for situations just like these. I mustered all the courage I have, got out of bed, ever so so gently, dragged my huge arse into the kitchen and boiled some hot water.
Aaaaahhh...it taste like shit. NOT THAT I'VE EVER EATEN SHIT BEFORE. Ehem. But it works wonders. My pain subsided. I CAN WALK AGAIN! Yeee haaww!
And here I am. At the internet cafe just half a block away. Because Im an addict and a day without the internet will literally kill me.
Guess what I did last night. I though I might amuse myself by donning on the headscarves my grandmother so thoughtfully gave me a few years ago. I had fun I tell ya!
Pictures?? Of course I took some. I am veerrryy tempted to post them, really I am. Can you tell? LOL.
Anyways, my time is up. I better dash back home and drink some more of that yucky herbal stuff that works.
Take care everyone!
Oh Lord, I was in so much pain. My back hurts, my legs hurts, my tummy hurts, my head hurts. Pokoknya sih, segala-galanya bisa dong. Slight movement sends thousands of jolts racing through my body with a force of a million watts. And then I become spastic.
So i stayed the better part of the day in bed, in my comfy oversized jammies, moaning to Poops via sms that no one was there to rub my back and my belly and make me hot tea. Yes, yes, I am an attention seeker at this time of the month.
After shedding a few tears, I remembered I still have that yucky chinese herbal tea I bought for situations just like these. I mustered all the courage I have, got out of bed, ever so so gently, dragged my huge arse into the kitchen and boiled some hot water.
Aaaaahhh...it taste like shit. NOT THAT I'VE EVER EATEN SHIT BEFORE. Ehem. But it works wonders. My pain subsided. I CAN WALK AGAIN! Yeee haaww!
And here I am. At the internet cafe just half a block away. Because Im an addict and a day without the internet will literally kill me.
Guess what I did last night. I though I might amuse myself by donning on the headscarves my grandmother so thoughtfully gave me a few years ago. I had fun I tell ya!
Pictures?? Of course I took some. I am veerrryy tempted to post them, really I am. Can you tell? LOL.
Anyways, my time is up. I better dash back home and drink some more of that yucky herbal stuff that works.
Take care everyone!


1 Comments:
Oh! What YUCKY HERBAL TEA is it, my dearest ducky sis? My aunty probs use to be nasty, sometimes I even faint so I'd like such too! Can I buy that let's say in...KL?
Not that KL is any nearby to me but at least I can annoy R with buying it for me. MUAHAHAHAHA.
Survive!!! *hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home