Mells said one can die from making one to many spelling mistakes. I am scarred for life. Kaka should thank Mells for pointing that out. LoL.
I had a hair cut yesterday. Well more like a trim really. A really HUGE trim. The hair-dresser took an inch and half away!! That's three month's worth of growth LADY! But she had to. The split ends were getting worst. Aiya.
Well at least it looks healthier now. Bye-bye dry ends =)

Poops and I were mall rats yesterday. For once in my life, I managed to consume ALL of my food. *grins*pats tummy* I had lotsa practice back home. Usually Poops becomes garbo man. LOL. He finishes my food for me basically. But yesterday was a life turning event! I was so proud of myself!
Then we went to the pet shop to ohh and aahh over the kitties. They were soooo adorable! If it wasn't for the mall, I'd probably be doing what these kitties were doing. SCHLEEP =D


I had to include these puppies as well. Are they not adorable?? Everybody gush over them. Go on! Lol.
Oohh Ohhh! Speaking of another cutie. My cousin, Danial, is one now. We have taught him many tricks. Including sticking out the tongue. Though his parents disapprove, you have to admit, how can you not love at this adorable boy.


While y'all gush over my bebeh, Im going to move my stuff into the new house. Sigh. Happy Weekend!
I had a hair cut yesterday. Well more like a trim really. A really HUGE trim. The hair-dresser took an inch and half away!! That's three month's worth of growth LADY! But she had to. The split ends were getting worst. Aiya.
Well at least it looks healthier now. Bye-bye dry ends =)

Poops and I were mall rats yesterday. For once in my life, I managed to consume ALL of my food. *grins*pats tummy* I had lotsa practice back home. Usually Poops becomes garbo man. LOL. He finishes my food for me basically. But yesterday was a life turning event! I was so proud of myself!
Then we went to the pet shop to ohh and aahh over the kitties. They were soooo adorable! If it wasn't for the mall, I'd probably be doing what these kitties were doing. SCHLEEP =D



I had to include these puppies as well. Are they not adorable?? Everybody gush over them. Go on! Lol.
Oohh Ohhh! Speaking of another cutie. My cousin, Danial, is one now. We have taught him many tricks. Including sticking out the tongue. Though his parents disapprove, you have to admit, how can you not love at this adorable boy.


While y'all gush over my bebeh, Im going to move my stuff into the new house. Sigh. Happy Weekend!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home