HaLooooooooooooooooooo
*Breathes a sigh of relief*
I CAN BLOG! I CAN BLOG!
FINALLY! Well the times i've tried the internet just fouls up and fail on me and I lost my posts. HAH. *Waves a fist to JTB* Let's see if i can out do you this time you lizard blood sucking creatures! *Waves another fist*
So what's been happening? Oh. SO SO much. Why is it that everytime I return home, must have drama one. MUST i tell you. *Shh...can you hear that?* Kaka Lawa and Mellsie Boo smacking me silly.. can you hear it? *raspberry kisses* Hehe.
And yes Mellsie Boo, Kaka slapped me silly. She pretty much said what you told me tapi ada sikit pedas. Kan kaaa kaaaann??? Kaan.
Oh, what will I do without you girls? *HUUUGGSSS*
So yes, I've been helping my mama out at her cafeteria at one of the ministries. Fuiyoo..CUCI MATA YAWWW. *Ehem*
Ada lah advantages and disadvantages.
The other day I was having a chill out moment with Bee yeah, at CZ (when you couldn't make it, ka) and I swear to God the place was filled with people from the ministry!!! Pusing kanan, got. Pusing depan, got. Pusing belakang also got!! Aiya!!! Its bad enough I see them everyday. Malam pun mesti kah?
So there I was, controlling ayu with Bee. I couldnt fag as much as I would like but what to do. Fag sikit sikit saja lah. But oh-my-gawd-it-hurts-cause-i-havent-fag-in-a-very-long-time. Some of the guys were nice, they came over to our table to say hello and spoke for a bit but me and bee couldnt actually be arse to layan much cause we wanted some girlie time. Ngurat next time lah hooor.
So yes, that was the disadvantage. I have to jaga sikit when I go out because now I notice more and more of the people from the ministry and they recognise me. *tsk-tsk*
OH CRAP! I was almost a goner there.
Hmmm me thinks me better end it there and publish this post before everything else goes wrong.
MELLSIE BOooooooooooooooooooooooo!! i can't thank you enough for the tough love. Much needed that and I will be back sooooonnn!! They we can be crazy again. Together forever. Yeee haawwww!! LOL. Lab youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Ka! Ka! COME OUT SOON! lol. You atu busy lil bee bah! Me and Bee ready and willing anytaim. =P And thanks for the smack as well. LOL. You girls smack me until no more place to smack. All kena already. But i know you laaaaaaaaaaaabbbb mee =D =D
Alright lovies! I apologise for the blonde much posts but hey, Im racing against JTB here *waves fists* . Take it for now.
Take care everyone and beeeeee goood! Like me =D
I CAN BLOG! I CAN BLOG!
FINALLY! Well the times i've tried the internet just fouls up and fail on me and I lost my posts. HAH. *Waves a fist to JTB* Let's see if i can out do you this time you lizard blood sucking creatures! *Waves another fist*
So what's been happening? Oh. SO SO much. Why is it that everytime I return home, must have drama one. MUST i tell you. *Shh...can you hear that?* Kaka Lawa and Mellsie Boo smacking me silly.. can you hear it? *raspberry kisses* Hehe.
And yes Mellsie Boo, Kaka slapped me silly. She pretty much said what you told me tapi ada sikit pedas. Kan kaaa kaaaann??? Kaan.
Oh, what will I do without you girls? *HUUUGGSSS*
So yes, I've been helping my mama out at her cafeteria at one of the ministries. Fuiyoo..CUCI MATA YAWWW. *Ehem*
Ada lah advantages and disadvantages.
The other day I was having a chill out moment with Bee yeah, at CZ (when you couldn't make it, ka) and I swear to God the place was filled with people from the ministry!!! Pusing kanan, got. Pusing depan, got. Pusing belakang also got!! Aiya!!! Its bad enough I see them everyday. Malam pun mesti kah?
So there I was, controlling ayu with Bee. I couldnt fag as much as I would like but what to do. Fag sikit sikit saja lah. But oh-my-gawd-it-hurts-cause-i-havent-fag-in-a-very-long-time. Some of the guys were nice, they came over to our table to say hello and spoke for a bit but me and bee couldnt actually be arse to layan much cause we wanted some girlie time. Ngurat next time lah hooor.
So yes, that was the disadvantage. I have to jaga sikit when I go out because now I notice more and more of the people from the ministry and they recognise me. *tsk-tsk*
OH CRAP! I was almost a goner there.
Hmmm me thinks me better end it there and publish this post before everything else goes wrong.
MELLSIE BOooooooooooooooooooooooo!! i can't thank you enough for the tough love. Much needed that and I will be back sooooonnn!! They we can be crazy again. Together forever. Yeee haawwww!! LOL. Lab youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Ka! Ka! COME OUT SOON! lol. You atu busy lil bee bah! Me and Bee ready and willing anytaim. =P And thanks for the smack as well. LOL. You girls smack me until no more place to smack. All kena already. But i know you laaaaaaaaaaaabbbb mee =D =D
Alright lovies! I apologise for the blonde much posts but hey, Im racing against JTB here *waves fists* . Take it for now.
Take care everyone and beeeeee goood! Like me =D


1 Comments:
Nyarrrrrrrrrrrrr
Eeek eek *jump jump*
Good to know that Liz carried out the smacks hehehe :)
I lubs youuuuuu
Post a Comment
<< Home