posted by Ummu Ummati at 2:25 AM
Oh noes... it's the picture which fooled me!!! ahhahaaSo yeah... that proves the pix is you is the lawa lah!!!! hahhaha
hi kakaaaaa!!cantek menarek tertarek kaka nisah memang the bomb!! selamat menyambut tahun baru hijrah xx!!
Pretty kittens I love cats... I have five of them
Sani: I is da lawa because you is da lawa..hahaha. make sense?Lish: hahahahah buleh lagi lai? sampat menyanyi lagi tu..hhehehe. Selamat Tahun hijrah to you too huns xoxoxoVee: Thank you :D unfortunately they arent mine. One day..one day..LOL.
camwhoring lol. but the hair and you look great as always. xoxo
the hair bagas dari salon ka..iatah masanya kan bergaya tu..heheh *flips black roots, brown hair* rofl.xoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Oh noes... it's the picture which fooled me!!! ahhahaa
So yeah... that proves the pix is you is the lawa lah!!!! hahhaha
hi kakaaaaa!!
cantek menarek tertarek kaka nisah memang the bomb!! selamat menyambut tahun baru hijrah xx!!
Pretty kittens I love cats... I have five of them
Sani: I is da lawa because you is da lawa..hahaha. make sense?
Lish: hahahahah buleh lagi lai? sampat menyanyi lagi tu..hhehehe. Selamat Tahun hijrah to you too huns xoxoxo
Vee: Thank you :D unfortunately they arent mine. One day..one day..LOL.
camwhoring lol. but the hair and you look great as always.
xoxo
the hair bagas dari salon ka..iatah masanya kan bergaya tu..heheh *flips black roots, brown hair* rofl.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home