Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Uber Peachy


This is how I feel............................................................ This is how I look

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Sminky!!! ^_^
(OK, if nobody calls you "Sminky", I'm sorry, I'll call you normally...ONCE... :P)
Thanks a lot for stoppin by at my crappy blog & for linking me up!! :)
Take care!

3/11/05 06:07  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Mich: Lol, no no, go ahead and call me Sminky. =D

No worries huns ;)

Take care!

3/11/05 10:12  
Blogger sub-rosa said...

Don't worry so much lai. there's always a silver lining on this cloud. we just need to find it.

xoxoxo

3/11/05 10:23  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Ka: The ever elusive silver lining. I found it, then I lost it, then found it again, then lost. Ngalih ka.

Sigh.

3/11/05 11:14  
Blogger sub-rosa said...

You know that its always been there bah, sometimes it just gets too foggy, we lose sight of it. :)

Thats why we hap each udder to fan the fogginess awayyyyyyyyyyyyy~

LOL

make sense not?

xoxoxo

3/11/05 14:20  
Blogger Dini Arisha said...

its not pms, is it chev? hehe

cheer up huns. play with juju. might help ;)

3/11/05 14:51  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Ka: Knowing us girlies, we'd probably think throwing our 4 inch shoes at the fog will make it disperse. LOL.

Make sense? Heheh.

xoxoxo

HD: No, not PMS. Its a different ball game on its own. I can't actually disclose the reasons cause I promise him that I wouldnt. All in due time. =D

Juju eats my mouse all the time. There has to be an online feeding zoo or something. LOL.

xoxox

3/11/05 14:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home