Maximum Cawie-ness
Have you ever had a moment where you just stare into oblivion and a hilarious incident just popped into your head and you laugh out loud for no reason while the rest of the world just look upon you as if you've gone mad. In the fits of laughter, you shake your head in disbelief with tears in your eyes and then reality hits you that no one else apparently had 'seen' or 'heard' that incident in your head. And then they give that one kind look which made you feel much like an idiot.
If you're a girl, you would try to cover up my giving the onlookers a very sweet smile.
If you're a boy, I don't really know how you guys cover up. Lol.
I was experiencing these idiotic laugh out loud episodes the whole day. I laugh on my to the gym. I snorted during Pilates. In the bus I laugh again. I had to stop mid way brushing my teeth cause I had to laugh. Haiyaaaa... its not looking good people!
So yes, if you havent check out Mells blog. Stop. Open another window. Go read her's first before you proceed further. Already? Good. Now keep on reading.
Last night Mells told me she was searching for an ancient thread. And as you have read, she found it. After that it all went downhill.
Mells: *paste url for thread* God! I so cringe! Looking at our post dulu, we were like kiddies!
Mells: And you!! You and that car wash guy!!Muahahahhaa!
Me:OMG OMG OMG! I forgot all about that!
We both fell silent for abit and as if on cue, we both started typing our embarrassment.
Mells: Hahahaha. Im cringing! Im cringing!
Me: OMG OMG OMG OMG! Hahahahahahhahaha. Hahahahahah. Oh. Sakit.My.Parut!
Mells: LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL. Oh my god! I cant stop laughing! Malu semalu malu nya! I just came across another paloi post! Burst out laughing! OMg! LOL! LOL!
Mells: No, no I can't go back! Hahhahaah.
Me: *still in stiches laughing my arse off* Wheeze.wheeze.OH! the horror! the horror!
To non Bru Stu-ers, you probably have no idea what I am on about.
Here's the gist, Mells, Ka Liz and I and many more met online via an online discussion forum called Brunei Student. Back then it was just at its pioneering stages. Threads were made, opinions were voiced, harmless flirting went on (*coughMrBlondecough*), private messaged ping-ponged back and forth.
At one stage, Mells and I did not even like each other. *nudge Mells* Kan Mells kan? ROFL. I thought she was abit of a know-it-all. =P but now I lab her. Awww..
So from posting on threads, to pm-ing which lead to emailing then lead to msn-ing and then most of us became real friends in life. And some of us got really lucky in finding true friends. Awww.. =D
Back to story, so yeah we were both in fits of uncontrollable laughter. We suffering from muscle spasms the whole time! Most of our sentences were incomplete and mainly consisted of:
HAHAHAHAHA
ROFL.
LMAO
OMG OMG OMG OMG
MALOOO KUUUU
CAWIIEEEE
BODOH
You dig?
So anyway, since we were on a roll, I thought why don't i dig up some more old threads and see what a complete fool I made out of myself back then. I asked Mells for a key word. Any key word.
Mells: uhmm..HUBBY. I remember you used hubby alot. For your ex. Remember?
Me: *dropped jaw* OMG! OMG! OMG! You remember??*CRINGE*
Mells: Hahahah! Yes, sampai kena tanya if you were married. LOL.
At this stage I was burying myself in a hole THIS big. And I will not come out until the next century. I went and search for some of my posts that has 'hubby' in them. Mells did the same thing and she found it first!
OH MY LORD. Malu ku membaca! I was soooo embarrassed! My face turned bright pink and it was hot! I was actually burning with embarrassment! What in the world possess me to do that? I have no idea.
By the end of the night/morning, I was exhausted from laughing so much. You had to be there to understand the whole thing. I cringe reading at my posts but yet I realise how much I've grown up, how much all of us had. Hehe. We didn't turn out that bad after all.
But for the mean time, Im just going to bury myself in that big big hole over there and come out next century if I havent die from embarrassment.
Hubby..sheesh..*shudders*cringe*
If you're a girl, you would try to cover up my giving the onlookers a very sweet smile.
If you're a boy, I don't really know how you guys cover up. Lol.
I was experiencing these idiotic laugh out loud episodes the whole day. I laugh on my to the gym. I snorted during Pilates. In the bus I laugh again. I had to stop mid way brushing my teeth cause I had to laugh. Haiyaaaa... its not looking good people!
So yes, if you havent check out Mells blog. Stop. Open another window. Go read her's first before you proceed further. Already? Good. Now keep on reading.
Last night Mells told me she was searching for an ancient thread. And as you have read, she found it. After that it all went downhill.
Mells: *paste url for thread* God! I so cringe! Looking at our post dulu, we were like kiddies!
Mells: And you!! You and that car wash guy!!Muahahahhaa!
Me:OMG OMG OMG! I forgot all about that!
We both fell silent for abit and as if on cue, we both started typing our embarrassment.
Mells: Hahahaha. Im cringing! Im cringing!
Me: OMG OMG OMG OMG! Hahahahahahhahaha. Hahahahahah. Oh. Sakit.My.Parut!
Mells: LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL. Oh my god! I cant stop laughing! Malu semalu malu nya! I just came across another paloi post! Burst out laughing! OMg! LOL! LOL!
Mells: No, no I can't go back! Hahhahaah.
Me: *still in stiches laughing my arse off* Wheeze.wheeze.OH! the horror! the horror!
To non Bru Stu-ers, you probably have no idea what I am on about.
Here's the gist, Mells, Ka Liz and I and many more met online via an online discussion forum called Brunei Student. Back then it was just at its pioneering stages. Threads were made, opinions were voiced, harmless flirting went on (*coughMrBlondecough*), private messaged ping-ponged back and forth.
At one stage, Mells and I did not even like each other. *nudge Mells* Kan Mells kan? ROFL. I thought she was abit of a know-it-all. =P but now I lab her. Awww..
So from posting on threads, to pm-ing which lead to emailing then lead to msn-ing and then most of us became real friends in life. And some of us got really lucky in finding true friends. Awww.. =D
Back to story, so yeah we were both in fits of uncontrollable laughter. We suffering from muscle spasms the whole time! Most of our sentences were incomplete and mainly consisted of:
HAHAHAHAHA
ROFL.
LMAO
OMG OMG OMG OMG
MALOOO KUUUU
CAWIIEEEE
BODOH
You dig?
So anyway, since we were on a roll, I thought why don't i dig up some more old threads and see what a complete fool I made out of myself back then. I asked Mells for a key word. Any key word.
Mells: uhmm..HUBBY. I remember you used hubby alot. For your ex. Remember?
Me: *dropped jaw* OMG! OMG! OMG! You remember??*CRINGE*
Mells: Hahahah! Yes, sampai kena tanya if you were married. LOL.
At this stage I was burying myself in a hole THIS big. And I will not come out until the next century. I went and search for some of my posts that has 'hubby' in them. Mells did the same thing and she found it first!
OH MY LORD. Malu ku membaca! I was soooo embarrassed! My face turned bright pink and it was hot! I was actually burning with embarrassment! What in the world possess me to do that? I have no idea.
By the end of the night/morning, I was exhausted from laughing so much. You had to be there to understand the whole thing. I cringe reading at my posts but yet I realise how much I've grown up, how much all of us had. Hehe. We didn't turn out that bad after all.
But for the mean time, Im just going to bury myself in that big big hole over there and come out next century if I havent die from embarrassment.
Hubby..sheesh..*shudders*cringe*


2 Comments:
*giggling like a schoolgirl*
Hee bida bida. let's make a pact and not look at old threads again ok. Well let's just do it every 2 years.
Omg you thought I was a know it all! Hah! I still am bebeh. Rofl I thought you were a snotty cow, way-hey you still are. I labs you tooo!
Malu eh. I wonder if its possible to die from shame.
xoxo
Can we just like send a virus to delete old threads? Just the oooolllddd ones. Gawd! Its embarrassing!
I am snooty or snotty? :P Mooooo!
Despite all that still same kepala. ROFL.
It's possible I reckoned cause Im dying slowly..now..as Im typing this..
lol
xoxoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home