Knackered to the bone
I.am.so.tired. I.need.sleep. I.cant.post.now.
To sum it all:
Friday: FINITO EXAM!!!.
In the arvo, Poopsies took me to Brissy for shopping and sushi. Nyum. *pats tummy*
Saturday: Poopsies company organised a trip to Dreamworld. I havent been there ever since my parents left. So that was quite exciting =D
I am just tired because I havent had any proper sleep ever since the day before my exam. I was up studying, then had my exam, went to Brissy. Got back around midnight. Then we have to wake up early for the trip to Dreamworld. Had only about 5 hours of sleep.
Crapola. Got back but I can't sleep.
Shoot me please.
Will post properly tomorrow or later. Doesnt matter really when.
Later duckies!
P.s Don't ask me about the sudden obessesion for ducks. I even call Poopsies ducky.


4 Comments:
Wahahaha Sminky!!!!
It's not just YOU obsessed with ducks.
Me & my two mad friends - Lynnie & Ilkka - are HOPELESSLY OBSESSED with them too. XD
We just can't live without them.
And it's as bad, as due to our insane jokes, whenever we see ducks, we start to laugh & QUACK!!!!
Talk abt insanity. XD
QUACK ON!!!!!! ^_~
quack quack quack quack QUAAAAAAAAAAAACCKK...
that means post pix lol.
Miss you lots, can't wait till you get back and say hello to the manwhore for me :D
xoxoxo
Wait...you finished your exams? Its november!! How is that possible? Suddenly down uder seems like the place to be :). Im so jealous.
Mich: LOL. Errr...Im not hopelessly obsess. Its just a momentary relapse. Its a phase and it will pass by. hehe not so chronic like you and your friends. Hahahahah.
But in the mean time since I enjoy quacking... QUACK ON FELLOW DUCKETEERS!!
hahahah. You're a funny girl Mich ;)
Kaka: Quack quack quack quack quackety quack quackeroo.
ROFL. Menaing will post soon, just resizing them at the moment. Huhuh.
Im coming hooommee kaaaa!! Whoo hoo. Hehe. Can't wait to see you too. Manwhore says Harlooowww in his manwhore way of course.
xoxox
Nynx: Heh. Tis because Summer Holidays are coming soooonnnn! We cant have exams in Summer now can we? Heavens noooo =D
Be one of usss..Join ussss...
LOL.
Post a Comment
<< Home