Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Interesting to note:

That my ratings go down during the weekend but maintains during weekdays. How fascinating =) At least the lots of you have lives on weekend unlike I. LOL.

Speaking of which, I had a very lovely weekend. Why thank you for asking ;) How was yours?

Poops
and I enjoyed Dreamworld very much. We pretty much acted like kids. Actually no need to act lah, we were kids. LOL. The bus arrived
quite early so we were pretty much the early birds who lined up at the rides.

Poops
wanted to go on the scary rides first whereas I was more interested in eating lollies and ice-cream. LOL. So we compromised. Before the rides get crowded we will go to each and every one and then we will enjoy strolling in Wiggles Land eating ice-cream and what nots.


See, lucky for Poops Im a sporting girlfriend who is not afraid of roller coasters and giant drops and other rides that defies gravity most of the time. Plus Im not the whinging type either that complains every 2 second on how hot it was, or its taking such a long time queing, etc. Overall, it was most enjoyable and money well spent. =)

Im posting some of the pictures here but if you would like to see more then click on my picture website. However it is password protected. So if you would like to view them, email me at:
sminkiness@gmail.com

I've already emailed the password to the few regular commenters. To the rest, I don't know your email address heh. So email me otay? Include your nicknames as well. To the anonymous-es, if im nice, i might just give you the password. =)

Now sit back and enjoy the ride ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger sub-rosa said...

Lai, you look gorgeous as usual and this is not me being bias at all ;p

Manwhore also looks good haha.

Still can't get over the fact you BOTH look SOOOOO much alike. Yikes.

xoxoxo

PS: I WANT TO GO TO DREAMWORLD. *sob*

15/11/05 15:13  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

=P

Didnt you visit the worlds when you had your hols di Gold Coast?
Must go next time otay? Must! Must!

I think you are the 11th billion person to say that we look alike. LOL.

Main difference : Manwhore = Putih
Me = Not so putih

ROFL.

xoxoxo

15/11/05 15:32  
Blogger sub-rosa said...

Sudahhhhhhhhhhh, we went to uhm movieworld kah? yeah that's it. But STILL. ME WANT GO GOLD COAST NOW NOW NOW.

15/11/05 17:30  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Ka Liz: The A380 looks good. Nanti tah tani pool our assets together and buy it. THat way we can travel anywhere anytime. LOL. Ahh Mellsie boo ahh? Provided that one of us ada pilot license. ROFL.

Ka Sas: Password emailed ;)

15/11/05 19:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So sweet you two!! ^__^ Glad that you had a great time! :D *dances around*

16/11/05 02:09  
Blogger Melly said...

AHHHHH.

Hehe of course hunny. Of course.

xoxo

17/11/05 08:09  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Mich: LOL. *joins dancing*

Ka Sas: I was never actually a fan of big brother, tapi liat rumah nya excited tah ku. heheh.

Melly: Eh, what? Eh? =P xoxoxoxox

17/11/05 10:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home