Interesting to note 2:
I find it quite amusing that when I browse through some of the blogs I discover that they had posted similar materials the day after I had written mine. Our muses must be working together!
Perasan much? Nyeh. Perasan is free anyway.
Kudos to those who had decided to adpot a pet as well. Well done ladies/gents!
Ka Lex adopted four! ;) [edited]
By the way, the idea came from my ducky Mich. So credits to you Babe ;)
Later Duckies! Quack-ON!
Perasan much? Nyeh. Perasan is free anyway.
Kudos to those who had decided to adpot a pet as well. Well done ladies/gents!
Ka Lex adopted four! ;) [edited]
By the way, the idea came from my ducky Mich. So credits to you Babe ;)
Later Duckies! Quack-ON!


6 Comments:
Hehee!!! ^__^ Adopting pets is kool! :D And I got inspirated from my friend Justine (daomingmikai.blogdrive.com). :P
Feather on! ^_~
why I said INSPIRATED??
cannot think anymore @_@
INSPIRED I meant, that's correct, isn't it?
Grrr I suck. *slaps herself*
Abg Bent: Oooh yaaa. I didnt see the fish. Heheh. Will amend that. Thankies =D
Mich: That's the second time!!! Lol. I noticed it in your tag. Hahah. It's okay. Its a tough word for ducks to say it anyway. Quack on!!
hello.. i still wanna thankyou since kira u lah introduce the virtual pets thingies.. ceria my blog.. plus want to apologize to u for whatever happen in brustu thread si bury me deep between me and si intel bernyaya. I should have been better.. and i will promise u that won't happen again. Thanx for being cool :D
Ka Lex: Astaaa...nda ka eh..I didnt mean it that way. You know how the young ones are, belabih kadangnya bah kan? They do keep the thread interesting . Heh. Was just doing my job. I hope you weren't offended. I didnt mean it that way. =D
Adpot more pets! Hehe.
nolah daling.. apa plang kan get offended hehehe.. i understand.. sometimes I get off the track too luan siuk beibun ani.. no worries k.. cool aja hehe.. neway.. sian u.. hugs.. be strong babe.. Us women have to be all together :D
Post a Comment
<< Home