Im a lazy poo poo head.
I know, very articulate I am. *giggles*
How is everyone? All stuffed up with kuehs' and soft drinks? Betcha that baju feels a wee bit tight around the middle doesnt it? =D
I had a sugar overload yesterday.
List of the things I consumed within a period of 12 hours
It was raining dinosaurs some more so I couldnt switch my laptop on due to the heavy thunderstorms. Hence i couldn't bug anyone online. Poopsies had boys night out last night so I couldnt bug him either.
I did bug him when he got back. He was like
Hehe. Methinks he was annoyed. Youthinks? I was groaning and moaning that my tummy was full and I felt so fat and bloated. Actually I was moaning and groaning even earlier then that.
I went out for dinner with Christie to my faaaaaavourite place, Angel Cafe. The Caesar Salad filled me up just nice but the temptation of the Citrus Tart. Gaaahhh! NYAMAN YAAW! A trip to Angel Cafe without tasting its Citrus Tart is not acceptable at all. At all. Period.
So, I manage to finished everything off the plate and I didnt feel quite right after that. You know that ULTIMATE full feeling? That was it. That feeling that your food filled right up to your throat.
So Christie, being a dutiful, helpful friend as she is, commanded that I make an appearance at the gym the next morning. I mumbled yes somehow.
Mind you, I havent been to the gym in ages! A month to be exact. My legs have turned to jelly and my arms, well lets say I could fly if I flap them. *wobbbles*
So 9am, this poo poo head Christie called me up and say
I groggily said yes and went back to sleep. Then Poopsies reminded me his statement last night.
Did you know what he say? Whilst moaning and groaning about feeling fat and full, he casually said:

Except I didnt have blonde hair.
Nor bulging muscles.
Before I could retort, he explained that I've been stuffing my face with junk food for the past month. And I've halted every form of physical activity for a month and bit. He's concern that Im not leading a healthy lifestyle.
Yet I have the decency to whinge to him about feeling fat when I am well aware of the causative agents.
I silently cringed as he listed my sins one by one. Sigh. I am, unfortunately, guilty in this case.
And so I made a promise to Poopsies that henceforth, I will be more conscious of what I consume and will make frequent trips to the gym. And Christie will help me reinforce that promise by hauling my sugar coated arse to the threadmills.
Everyone should have a friend like Christie. She's so determine to lose weight, its contagious! =D
And so I went this morning with sleep in my eyes and did an hour and half on cardio and half hour on weights. Im so proud of myself.
I am going to be so sore in the morn. *Groan*
But its all good. ;)
Toodles!
How is everyone? All stuffed up with kuehs' and soft drinks? Betcha that baju feels a wee bit tight around the middle doesnt it? =D
I had a sugar overload yesterday.
List of the things I consumed within a period of 12 hours
- Macca's Chocolate Thickshake
- Macca's Oreo McFlurry
- Donut King Jam Ball
- Donut King Glazed Dinosaur Donut ( It looked cute, I just had to bite its head off!)
- Boost Juice Melon Zen
- KFC Coleslaw
- 2 mugs of Skinny Mellocino
- Caesar Salad (minus the bacon)
- A slice of citrus tart with whipped cream by the side (~Yum!~)
It was raining dinosaurs some more so I couldnt switch my laptop on due to the heavy thunderstorms. Hence i couldn't bug anyone online. Poopsies had boys night out last night so I couldnt bug him either.
I did bug him when he got back. He was like
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN? Didnt I tell you not to eat that much? Did you listen? Noooo. Now lie down still and try to sleep!"
Hehe. Methinks he was annoyed. Youthinks? I was groaning and moaning that my tummy was full and I felt so fat and bloated. Actually I was moaning and groaning even earlier then that.
I went out for dinner with Christie to my faaaaaavourite place, Angel Cafe. The Caesar Salad filled me up just nice but the temptation of the Citrus Tart. Gaaahhh! NYAMAN YAAW! A trip to Angel Cafe without tasting its Citrus Tart is not acceptable at all. At all. Period.
So, I manage to finished everything off the plate and I didnt feel quite right after that. You know that ULTIMATE full feeling? That was it. That feeling that your food filled right up to your throat.
So Christie, being a dutiful, helpful friend as she is, commanded that I make an appearance at the gym the next morning. I mumbled yes somehow.
Mind you, I havent been to the gym in ages! A month to be exact. My legs have turned to jelly and my arms, well lets say I could fly if I flap them. *wobbbles*
So 9am, this poo poo head Christie called me up and say
"Missy, get ready. Im coming to get you in half hour. If you still want to fit in that miniskirt of yours last night, I suggest you get moving, else I will confiscate that skirt and claim it as my own."ON A SUNDAY MORNING. Who goes to the gym on a Sunday morning?? Pffffttt.
I groggily said yes and went back to sleep. Then Poopsies reminded me his statement last night.
Did you know what he say? Whilst moaning and groaning about feeling fat and full, he casually said:
Baby, why are you letting yourself go?

FOOOOSSSSSSHHH!!
I had a Dragon Ball Super Saiyan moment.Except I didnt have blonde hair.
Nor bulging muscles.
Before I could retort, he explained that I've been stuffing my face with junk food for the past month. And I've halted every form of physical activity for a month and bit. He's concern that Im not leading a healthy lifestyle.
Yet I have the decency to whinge to him about feeling fat when I am well aware of the causative agents.
I silently cringed as he listed my sins one by one. Sigh. I am, unfortunately, guilty in this case.
And so I made a promise to Poopsies that henceforth, I will be more conscious of what I consume and will make frequent trips to the gym. And Christie will help me reinforce that promise by hauling my sugar coated arse to the threadmills.
Everyone should have a friend like Christie. She's so determine to lose weight, its contagious! =D
And so I went this morning with sleep in my eyes and did an hour and half on cardio and half hour on weights. Im so proud of myself.
I am going to be so sore in the morn. *Groan*
But its all good. ;)
Toodles!


2 Comments:
I WANT JUJU ALSO!!!!!!
Anyway..Selamat hari raya sayang :) maaf zahir dan batin from deep deep within the arteries of my heart.
xoxo
Hehe. Adopt a pet!
Selamat Hari Raya to you tooooooo!!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home