I got tagged..
by my fellow ducketeer, Mich!
*10 years ago
Ofpmh. Are we even allowed to back so far? Lol. Let's see, I was 12 then. I started Secondary 1 at MS where I met my current 'gang' , Kay, Bee, PPY, Boon Nee. Looked very very nerdy back then. Little did we know that we were 'stuck' with each other for the rest of our lives. lol. Joke. Joke. I love them all.
*5 years ago
I was 17. I started Form 6 (lower). Was on EX-CO of the student concil board. Became Head of school newsletter, MASA (I suck by the way). Selected to go to Singapore for the Sunburst Youth Camp annual event.
Got my heart broken by my first love. ~Sigh~
*1 year ago
Celebrated 21st here with close friends. Got a part-time job working at a Thai restaurant. 'It' happened. Lost someone dear to my heart. Got rid of toxic friends. Was in KL for a whole week without adult supervision (Lol!). Became a So-Devotee! Picked up smoking again. Haiyaa..
*Yesterday I
Bummed around at home in the morning. Went to the gym in the afternoon. Had coffee with my girlfriends. Mellsie Boo. CRINGE FEST! That girl ahh. Haiyaaaa..she just HAD to take a trip down memory lane. So i spend most of the time burying my head in the ground. Panas! Panas! Lol. Chatted with beloved ducky Mich. Lol. She is whacko as I am. <3
*5 snacks I enjoy
*5 songs I know all the words to
Err.. I went through a phase okay? Anything from Mariah Carey (before she turned slutty) and Micheal Jackson. *runs away*
*5 places I would run away to
*5 things I would never wear
*5 bad habits
*5 biggest joys
Eh?? Skip!
*5 people I tagged this to.
Those who got tagged must complete the same questions as above. =)
*10 years ago
Ofpmh. Are we even allowed to back so far? Lol. Let's see, I was 12 then. I started Secondary 1 at MS where I met my current 'gang' , Kay, Bee, PPY, Boon Nee. Looked very very nerdy back then. Little did we know that we were 'stuck' with each other for the rest of our lives. lol. Joke. Joke. I love them all.
*5 years ago
I was 17. I started Form 6 (lower). Was on EX-CO of the student concil board. Became Head of school newsletter, MASA (I suck by the way). Selected to go to Singapore for the Sunburst Youth Camp annual event.
Got my heart broken by my first love. ~Sigh~
*1 year ago
Celebrated 21st here with close friends. Got a part-time job working at a Thai restaurant. 'It' happened. Lost someone dear to my heart. Got rid of toxic friends. Was in KL for a whole week without adult supervision (Lol!). Became a So-Devotee! Picked up smoking again. Haiyaa..
*Yesterday I
Bummed around at home in the morning. Went to the gym in the afternoon. Had coffee with my girlfriends. Mellsie Boo. CRINGE FEST! That girl ahh. Haiyaaaa..she just HAD to take a trip down memory lane. So i spend most of the time burying my head in the ground. Panas! Panas! Lol. Chatted with beloved ducky Mich. Lol. She is whacko as I am. <3
*5 snacks I enjoy
- Ferrero Rocher (no share share!)
- Cadbury Blackforest choc
- Tacos (just the skin, not the whole thing)
- Hot chips! Mmm...
- Scones
*5 songs I know all the words to
Err.. I went through a phase okay? Anything from Mariah Carey (before she turned slutty) and Micheal Jackson. *runs away*
*5 places I would run away to
- Roma to be with Poops
- To Bee's house (hehe)
- UK to Mellsie Boo.
- To Kaka in Brunei.
- Borders bookshop ( I ran out of places. I thought since I like reading, why not a bookshop? Lol.)
*5 things I would never wear
- Ugg boots.
- Skinny jeans. Apparently they are so in. Hmm.
- Anything that is neon
- Bikinis
- Animal Fur. Animals have rights too you know. Hmph.
- CSI
- CSI Miami
- CSI New York
- House
- Grey's Anatomy
*5 bad habits
- Sucking on cancer sticks
- Slouch
- Big arse procrastinator
- Google-ism
- Nail biting
*5 biggest joys
- Cuddling with Poops. Bliss. Heaven can wait. =)
- Freshly washed hair. Ahh..orgasmic I tell you!
- Coffee/chat sessions with my girlfriend/s
- Starbucks! Starbucks!
- Eating. Enough said =D *pats tummy*
Eh?? Skip!
*5 people I tagged this to.
Those who got tagged must complete the same questions as above. =)


1 Comments:
wahh new lay out.. hahaha.. baru ku notice.. neway have a good day dear :D
Post a Comment
<< Home