Saturday, November 26, 2005

~Hey diaaa tengoook kitaaaa..hey diaaa jeliiiingg mataaaa~
~Ambooii dia senyuuuumm lagiiii..Amboii nyonyaaa maniiis seekaliii~
~Dia menjeliiinng..aduh mak hati ku tercuit...siapa diaaa..oh blaa blaa blaaa blaaaa~

Lol. That song was stuck in my head since last night for reasons which are incomprehensible to myself.

Guess who decided to drop by for a visit???

Tee hee. My cuddly wuddly, intan payung nyawa, jantung , sayang, kambing, apocot boy,
POOPSIES!


*Does a little duck dance* doo~doo~doo~

Oh hati ini sungguh gembiraaaaa. =D Maybe that is the reason for that really old song in my head? Nyeh. I immediately jumped out of bed when I heard the familiar roar of his engine pulling up on the drive way.



Dengan muka yang tidak terbasuh and rambut oh-so-kusut, I ran downstairs and jumped onto the car and then...lol. Kidding. Where got I jump on car? Not crazy yet. Heee. Now I have this silly smile on my face and it won't go away. We were inseparable for the whole day; he was my shadow and I was his.



He's on standby today but his boss said that he can take leave just for today. He's going back tomorrow morning. Does not matter. At least we get to see each other before I leave for home tomorrow.

I AM A SPOILT PRINCESS TODAY. =D =D =D


He took me out for breakfast, lunch and coffee and did a bit of shopping. But all I want to do was stay home and just cuddle. I don't need all that. Him coming home is enough. Aahh~ Bliss~ =)




On another note, I am going back for Summer holidays tomorrow. I won't be able to go online that much henceforth. So expect periodical updates otay?



Mellsie Boo, I will miss our chats! :'( Sob Sob. You be good. Jangan stress-stress. You have a new mission now *wink* I kurik some more 'info' for you =D You take care okay? Lub lub youuu. *Hugs and Kissies*

Mich Ducky, if I don't get to see you online later, I hope you will be reading this. You take care okay girlie ;) Chin up and look on the brighter side of things always. =) I'll miss our 'feather petting' sessions. Boo hooo :'( *Hugssss*

Cube and Three Horizontal Lines : You guys owe me a cup of coffee each =P Buleh tambah pool also kah? Can laaahh. Caaaannnnn. Hehe.

Ka Liz: Will see you in a few days time, yes yes? =D


My photopage is updated with pictures from last weekend. Still password protected. =)

Im off to rejoin my hip with Poops again okay? Have a good weekend everyone and I hope to see some of you back home.

xoxoxo




4 Comments:

Blogger ~MockingBird~ said...

Have a great time at home babe =) Have a safe flight and enjoy Brunei for me too =D

26/11/05 21:31  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Thanks huns! I'll enjoy Brunei enough for everyone. Hehe.

xoxox

26/11/05 21:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ducky sis! ^^
Have a safe flight, have a great time too!

And I'm glad for you & Poops! So sweet you two! ^___^

*huggzzz*

QUACK ON! :D

27/11/05 08:42  
Blogger Melly said...

Ive already given you my 'you're going home, take care' speech so im just going to say..

I AM GOING TO MISSSS YOU! So badly.What will I do without my sminky poo?

*bawls*

27/11/05 13:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home