Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Deja Vu

This time I wasn't on the phone with Mellsie Boo. Neither was I awake. I was snuggled up in bed. Nice and comfortable. Dreaming away perhaps. Probably sniffing Poopsies armpits. Eheewww.

Then I heard banging. I woke up with a jerk. Someone was knocking on our door. I dragged my sleepy butt downstairs and I was greeted with this:


Eh? For me?

I wasn't expecting any more packages.
What are the chances of receiving gifts for two consecutive days?

Someone must really loved me.

The return address said that it came all the way from Auckland. I don't know anyone there. No name written whatsoever.

This is a cruel joke. Its early in the morning and already I have to use my grey matter to speculate the package's point of origin and its sender. Curiosity did not kill the cat in this case. Sleep was more important.

Yes, I went back to La-La land leaving the package unopened. Mind you I stayed up until the wee hours to study for my upcoming exam.

Slept-Woke up officially-Showered-Had breakfast.

Something is wrong with me. Why in the world am I not excited over a surprise package is beyond my apprehension. I casually sat on my bed and open it.

A brown paw with artificial fur was peeking from the box opening. A dead cat? LOL.

Bodoh jua tu.

Now take a look at this cutie! Is she not most adorable? Another cat for my collection (at least i dont have 2 sheep and a chicken Ka, lol!)

I am a bit perturbed that she looks like a cross between a cat and a monkey.

A Catonkey? A Monkat?

Very stange looking this one is. Nevertheless, I like her. I need some time to get use to the whole monkey-cat look.

I was about to throw out the box when two cards fell out. One look at the name written on both cards and I knew who it was from. No one addresses me by my second name but this person. ~Slaps forehead~

Guess who?

By the way, I need to name this kitty kat. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger sub-rosa said...

Jade, sal matanya hijau hahahaha and its cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Me want cat!

8/11/05 17:03  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Hardy's car is call Jade.

yes, he named his car. LOL. I was thinking along the lines of Munkat. Cause he looks like one. waddaya think? hehe.

8/11/05 19:13  
Blogger sub-rosa said...

Drat! i pogot!!! bah munkat it is then LOL.

9/11/05 12:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home