Meet the Twits
A wise man once said to me:
Oh how so true. *Snickers*
And there's a story behind it too. You want to know? Sure.
Sothisgirlpasswordprotectedherwebsi
teinhopesthatshewillpreventunwantedre
adersfromaccessingherblogbutlittledi
dsheknowthatsomehalftwistarsepo
stedherpasswordonanotherblogandhenceev
eryoneandanyonereadingthatblogwillkn
owwhatherpasswordwastherforegainingace
sstoherblogstupidinnitithoughtsot
oosoiwentandtriedthepasswordandi
tworkedijustshakemyheadandsaidwhatatw
istseriouslythatsmyfavouritewordnowtwi
titsoundsnottooharshyetmeaningful.
Got it? No. You don't have to. Nothing has to make sense anyway. =)
The more technology progresses, the more the human brain regresses.
Oh how so true. *Snickers*
And there's a story behind it too. You want to know? Sure.
Sothisgirlpasswordprotectedherwebsi
teinhopesthatshewillpreventunwantedre
adersfromaccessingherblogbutlittledi
dsheknowthatsomehalftwistarsepo
stedherpasswordonanotherblogandhenceev
eryoneandanyonereadingthatblogwillkn
owwhatherpasswordwastherforegainingace
sstoherblogstupidinnitithoughtsot
oosoiwentandtriedthepasswordandi
tworkedijustshakemyheadandsaidwhatatw
istseriouslythatsmyfavouritewordnowtwi
titsoundsnottooharshyetmeaningful.
Got it? No. You don't have to. Nothing has to make sense anyway. =)


9 Comments:
MY EYES!
Have mercy on my eyes. I was an inch away from the monitor, straining oh so straining to read it.
So ctrl c + ctrl v on notepad. Please don't ask why I didnt do that in the first place :p
Have a good weekend. I know its mid week but what the heck.
lubs you xoxo
LOL Are you trying to prove something are are you being clever?
*snicker* Silly duckie.
xoxoxox
Mells: Hehe. Sorrrry. Only the wise ones could crack the code and you did. Tee hee
*Kowtow*
My weekend starts today anyway. Hehe.
xoxoxoxox
Kaka: I am clever. ROFL. heheheh
xoxoxoxox
Why don't you tell her about that rather than posting it here? And by the way, Nice pictures.
Tell her that she's such a twit? Nah. Im nice. Besides it was pretty obvious and if she didnt spot it in the first place then that just confirms it that she's a twit.
I did criticise her once and her whole troupe ganged up on me. Some people do not have the ability to accept criticisms. May it be constructive or not.
But that is just my two cents worth.
Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the compliment =)
Cheers!
Really?? That's unbelievable. Unless if you criticise about something else. Because sometimes people leave comments anonymously and that is why they won't listen. You did leave your name when you did that? Because if u don't, i understand why.
I was critising about a different matter totally. I honestly do not remember what the issue was but it must've been trivial as I do not have a recollection of it. What I do remember was the reaction. She even posted my IP address and sneered on it. I thought that was rather childish.I left another pen-name, not the one Im currently under. Imagine the chaos her friends would create in my peaceful, humble blog if I did leave my real nick.
Her friends were defensive and I understand why. My girlfriends did the same thing when someone left a blunt comment on my blog anonymously. But they did not insult the anonymous commenter. That is the difference.
For my part, my purpose was to remind her to keep an open mind. Not everyone views the world the same way she does. But i suppose she couldnt accept it as she did not deal with the comment in a diplomatic manner.
Wait a minute. I think i know who you are talking about. I remember her posting this IP address and that was because this someone tagged something about her boyfriend being a hypocrite which was obiviously out of the topic at that time. I hope it wasn't you who tagged because it was rather childish too. Mind if I link you?
Ahh.I think I know who you're talking about too. It was anonymous if my memory serves me right, yes? I tagged with a pen-name. Anonymous would not be my style huns =) Im too outspoken to be hidden.Lol.
And No, it was not I who commited the sin. However it was rather ironic though the incident happened to someone else.
Its a small world innit? Even smaller on the world wide web.
Link away huns. What's your blog add?
Post a Comment
<< Home