Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mammalian Flu

I was reading this article about the pandemic 'Bird Flu' whilst chilling with the beau last night.

By the way, it rained dinosaurs so we couldn't switch on any electrical appliances and we were bored out of our minds!! Argh. How did our grandparents survive that era is mindboggling. Oh waiiitt...That's why orang dulu dulu got many children.... AAhhhh... *giggles*

Alright, back to story. The beau was peering over the shoulder and said

"Baby, I have a theory about the bird flu, do you want to hear it?"

Oh boy, do I! He always has these crazy whacked up theories about the world. This, my friends, is not an exception.

Him: I think the Bird Flu is going to be cause of mankind extinction. We're all going to die and the birds will take over!

Me: ??????????

Him: No, no. Hear me out. You know how birds and reptiles are the product of evolution. They evolved from the dinosaurs. See, the dinosaurs did not die because a meteorite hit the earth or because of drastic changes in the weather. They died of Mammalian Flu.

Me: *BANG*

I fell off the bed because I was laughing so hard.

Him: So see, its just karma biting back at us. Mammalian Flu killed the dinosaurs, Bird Flu will kill us, its a vicious cycle. The birds will take over the world and then one day, the Mammalian Flu will arise again and kill them birds! What do you think?

Me: *Speechless*

See, he's an engineer. All he knows are Physics and Dynamics and whatnots you engineers know about. And he's trying convince the Human Biologist to accept his absurd theory.

ROFL. Can you imagine Big Bird taking over the world? I don't think so!

Hahahhahahahha. You have GOT to love him. Very adorable person he is.

Silly undeniably, but adorable.

*Sigh* =)

Wish me luck for my Microbiology prac exam today. ;)


3 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

Goooooooooood Luckkkk!! *sings off tune*

You will do great :) And yes Hardy is very adorable. The man whore. Rofl.

25/10/05 09:42  
Blogger sub-rosa said...

Goood lucccccccccckkkk from me toooooo *voice trails off and waits for echo*

I've always said I can't stand idiots, but silliness rates in my book all the time. hahahahaha.

25/10/05 11:27  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Melly: Thankies huns! =D

And yes, Hardy is a man-whore. ROFL. I dont know what that boy is trying to prove.

Kaka: Thanks ka! =D Hehe. Siliiness is adorable. Idiotic is annoying. ROFL.

xoxoxoxoxoxxox

25/10/05 18:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home