Dunia in penuh ranjau dan dugaan;Dunia ini penuh tipu daya dan syaitan;Jangan anda lalai tanpa tujuan;Kerana dunia yang indah ini adalah persinggahan sementara untuk insan;Dunia yang indah ini adalah ujian.
posted by Ummu Ummati at 11:41 PM
The strength is in you to get through all what lies ahead. And when you have no more, draw strength from the ones who love you the most.xoxoxo
=)Thanks. Much need that.xoxoxoxox
must save strength for sminkyness *gasp*I love you babes. Thanks for being my hate campaign manager.Everything will be allright, just hang in there and if it gets too much, give me a shout and Liz and I will take turns doing the hanging while you take breather :)xoxo
Lol. Thanks for that huns :) *Hugs* I know I can count on you girls to breathe for me ;)Its an honor to be your campaign manager. Self appointed lagi kan? Huhuhu.Xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
The strength is in you to get through all what lies ahead.
And when you have no more, draw strength from the ones who love you the most.
xoxoxo
=)
Thanks. Much need that.
xoxoxoxox
must save strength for sminkyness *gasp*
I love you babes. Thanks for being my hate campaign manager.
Everything will be allright, just hang in there and if it gets too much, give me a shout and Liz and I will take turns doing the hanging while you take breather :)
xoxo
Lol. Thanks for that huns :) *Hugs*
I know I can count on you girls to breathe for me ;)
Its an honor to be your campaign manager. Self appointed lagi kan? Huhuhu.
Xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home