Cringe Fest
Admission: Free.
I am at loss for subjects to blog about. So why not you and I take a trip down my picture folder and cringe with me. How does that sound? Good. Excellent.
Caution: Some images may cause regurgitation. This website shall not be responsible for such reflexes. You have been warned.
Guess whooo??? Hehe. London 2003 with my one and only Mellsie Boo <3.>
2004
KL Dec 2004. Good times with new friends ;)
2005
I am at loss for subjects to blog about. So why not you and I take a trip down my picture folder and cringe with me. How does that sound? Good. Excellent.
Caution: Some images may cause regurgitation. This website shall not be responsible for such reflexes. You have been warned.
2003
Sydney, Me likes =)
Guess whooo??? Hehe. London 2003 with my one and only Mellsie Boo <3.>
Bessie Kay, London 2003. The last time I saw her actually.
2004
Then came the short hair.
KL Dec 2004. Good times with new friends ;)
2005
KL with my lovely mama. I miss her :( We don't look alike. No? Heh
My <3>
The Big Babies. LOL. Good fun.
The USQ Models. ROFL. <3> Finally, the love. :)
Please dispose your puke bags properly as so to conserve the environment. Thank you.
Please dispose your puke bags properly as so to conserve the environment. Thank you.


5 Comments:
LOL, sakit my mata meliat my gambar. Take it of... PLEASE
eeeeeeee...
And I still think you look lawa in each and everyone of your photos :D
xoxoxox
Pish posh. You look as gorgeous as I do. :P
I just realise we have a better looking piccie. heheh. Change!
Ka between 2003 and 2004, something went wrong. LOL.
2005 is a good year :P
xoxoxox
Ka Sarini: LOL. You caught us.heheh
hahaha... amazingly.. I didnt puke.. but kan... my eyes felt 5 kgs heavier! ahhaha...... and my mouth kept on yawn yawn and yawning! ahahhahaahha
Sani: Oh pooohhh youuu :P :P
Post a Comment
<< Home