Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A bone to pick

Awu, finish sahur already and still not sleepy. Too late to pop them sleeping pills.

Anyways, I was browsing through some blogs. Some were quite hilarious mind you. Ter kekik-kekik ku sorang diri. And some were just ~blah~.

But what I noticed the most was the presence of this expression:

(sp?)

Eh?

That aggravates me actually. Not that I excel in spelling. I remember once, many moons ago, my Kaka Lawa picked on me because I had gazillions spelling mistakes. Heheh.

I digress. The reason for pointing that out is that:

  • Blogger offers a 'spelling check' facility. USE IT.
  • If you do not know how to spell, go to Dictionary.com and CHECK.
  • You're online for bloody sakes, could you BE any more apathetic?
And some of them are even English majors. SHAME ON YOU.

Im done for. I need sleep.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

/.

12/10/05 05:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post is kinda ~blah~ too.

12/10/05 05:30  
Blogger Melly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/10/05 08:39  
Blogger Melly said...

*raises an eyebrow*

Come on ANON, if you want to share some constructive critisicm, at least you could leave your handle/nick. Why the secrecy? Don't worry, we don't believe in backlash.

Heh.

Sminky, lol I forgot blogger had an spelling check. I usually just go to dictionary.com if I get stuck on a word that doesnt look right.

12/10/05 08:41  
Blogger sub-rosa said...

*snicker* you know what they say, if you don't have anything nice to say, say something mean ;p

People pfft.

12/10/05 10:46  
Blogger Dini Arisha said...

hello chevvy..di sini ko panya :P i changed ur link udah..ok kah tu?

terasa(sp?) :P ku eh ur post ah..aku slalu tu catu sal im too lazy to check the dictionary and i forgot about the spellin check in blogger hehe

12/10/05 11:11  
Blogger Melly said...

LOL thats not what they say!

SubRosa!! You mutated it and made it your own saying.

rofl xoxo

12/10/05 11:16  
Blogger sub-rosa said...

*blinks innnocently* I did???

Uhm Meow?? LOL ;)

xoxo

12/10/05 12:55  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

To the Anons: To each her own. And i assume you are a woman because no man would aggravate over such matter. I believe in excersising my human rights and you, my friends, have just excersised yours. Heck, its a free world.

Well done I say. We need more people like you Anons. =D Cheers!

Mells & Sub-Rosa: Sheath those claws women! LOL. I love dictionary.com. Im such a geek.

HD: LOL. If one uses it sometimes its okay, tapi if you use it in every freaking sentence, it kinda gets to me. Yeah, we exchange linkies. Okay dokay :D

Freedom of speech! Yeaahhh! LOL.

12/10/05 17:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home