Shishkaboobs
Why that name? *Shrugs*
One day while queing up to order some Boost Juice I noticed that the person behind the counter's name tag was "Shishkaboobs". I assumed she did not want the whole wide world to know her real name. Hence the cover up.
Or.
It COULD possibly her real name.
In which case, then she has eitherfcuked up parents.
Or hippie ones.
Either way, welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride ;)
One day while queing up to order some Boost Juice I noticed that the person behind the counter's name tag was "Shishkaboobs". I assumed she did not want the whole wide world to know her real name. Hence the cover up.
Or.
It COULD possibly her real name.
In which case, then she has either
Or hippie ones.
Either way, welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home