"Our Hands"
I was bored so I thought I might just surf Friendster for a while for a bit of a laugh.
So I was looking at this girl's photos. Not bad looking. And then i saw the "our hands" picture whereby as is obvious by the title of the picture she and her beau (I assumed) held hands.Just the hands. And i thought...aww...innit that schweet?
I move on and looked at another girl's photos. I saw a picture entitled "Our Hands".
Right.
Move on and guess what I saw? No. Really. Guess.
Another "Our Hands" picture.
And so I decided to challenge myself. How many "Our Hands" pictures could i locate within, say, a period of half an hour.
And then pigs flew.
I've located more then 20. T.W.E.N.T.Y. piccies of "Our Hands".
Geessh. You lots are quite original arent you? You seen a pair of hands, you've seen them all.
What is the bloody difference really? Hands are hands. In black and white. In colour. In Sephia. In Half-Tone. Hands are hands.
Yes, yes, the gesture is sweet and 'romantic'. But really, after you see it over and over again, it aint. It gets tacky. It gets boring.
Maybe they should try, Oh i don't know...our EARS? Or our FEET? Or..our armpits? That would be highly interesting and ORIGINAL i might add.
A pair of hands? Geesh.
Get over it. Really.
How about our elbows? Yes?
So I was looking at this girl's photos. Not bad looking. And then i saw the "our hands" picture whereby as is obvious by the title of the picture she and her beau (I assumed) held hands.Just the hands. And i thought...aww...innit that schweet?
I move on and looked at another girl's photos. I saw a picture entitled "Our Hands".
Right.
Move on and guess what I saw? No. Really. Guess.
Another "Our Hands" picture.
And so I decided to challenge myself. How many "Our Hands" pictures could i locate within, say, a period of half an hour.
And then pigs flew.
I've located more then 20. T.W.E.N.T.Y. piccies of "Our Hands".
Geessh. You lots are quite original arent you? You seen a pair of hands, you've seen them all.
What is the bloody difference really? Hands are hands. In black and white. In colour. In Sephia. In Half-Tone. Hands are hands.
Yes, yes, the gesture is sweet and 'romantic'. But really, after you see it over and over again, it aint. It gets tacky. It gets boring.
Maybe they should try, Oh i don't know...our EARS? Or our FEET? Or..our armpits? That would be highly interesting and ORIGINAL i might add.
A pair of hands? Geesh.
Get over it. Really.
How about our elbows? Yes?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home